Sunday, April 29, 2012

Introducing the Biggest Petrovski

Before there were Mises, Hayek and Rothbard, there was "Lil' Pete." He was the guy who I looked up to, tried to emulate and measure against. Yearning for a philosophy that made sense to me, Pete, having curiously and unengagingly dabbled into any and every political thought, introduced me to Jeffersonianism, which led me down the natural path to Austrolibertarianism.

Standing at 6'2", 280lbs, he's easily the biggest (of our clan of) Petrovski to ever walk the Earth. Yet, Petar's gigantic stature is matched by his intellect. Now the tables have turned, and I have begun to influence my older brother into studying Austrian Economics and Rothbardian morality.

He's new at this, but, nonetheless I hope you will enjoy his input.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio
Top Stories